Original organic Kasturi Turmeric / kasturi manjal from our own Farm . Actually kastrimanjal never be in yellow colour.
Botanical Name: Curcuma aromatica
How to find Pure Kasturi Turmeric
1. Fresh kasturi manjal is white in colour and when it is made to powder it colour looks like sandalwood powder / cream colour.
2. The cream color Kasturi Turmeric is the real / original one and its expensive. The cream colored powder of Kasturi manjal or kasturi haldi or Kasturi Turmeric is rare and not commonly available in market.
3. Bitter when you taste the powder.
4. It smells like Musk (kasturi).
5. No burning sensation while applying to skin.6. Natural kasturi turmeric does not stain skin like regular turmeric, and is very fragrant than the normal turmeric.
Many of us doesn’t know the true Kasturi Turmeric / kasturi manjal / Kasturi Haldi and more than 95% Kasturi Turmeric / kasturi manjal available in market is fake.
Benefits of Real Kasturi Turmeric:
- Reduces sun tan on skin during summer and improves your complexion.
- Gives a blemish free, natural glowing skin.
- Reduce the growth of unwanted facial hair.
- Regular using of kasturi turmeric Makes your skin looks younger
- Reduce the stretch marks.
- Original kasturi Turmeric can be used as a bath powder for babies. It’s safe to apply on the skin of babies
How To Use Kasturi Turmeric ?
Normal to Dry Skin – Blend Kasturi Manjal with milk or full cream. When applied all over the skin at least thrice a week, this hydrates as well as restores glowing skin. This is also a great ritual if you’re considering how to remove tan in the summer.
Normal to Oily Skin – Make a paste of Kasturi Manjal,a teaspoon of Rosewater or pure Aloe Vera juice to apply as a mask all over the face. The antioxidant properties of Kasturi turmeric combined with the soothing, balancing and citrus properties of Rosewater, Aloe Vera Juice help to tame excess oil production and keep dullness at bay.
Acne Prone Skin – Kasturi Manjal possesses antibacterial properties which help preventing acne while its natural lightening qualities help fade away post acne scars as well. Add to the Multani Mitti, as well as a teaspoon of fresh yogurt to make a revitalizing facial mask.
Note: Kasturi Turmeric is not used for cooking